How the hell is it possible that even breathing hurts? I’ve got shit to do, ain’t no one got time for that.
semperfrosty said: Sounds bad. You trap a nerve or something?
Injured myself after going head over heels off my horse while training. Not fun.
Painkillers are a girl’s best friend.
I literally cannot move right now.
- i just found out that i’m going to Playa del Carmen, Mexico with my family for Christmas. No presents this year just travel which, hell yes this is perfect.
- i can’t stop thinking about traveling now
- i’m also working on organizing photos from my travels and oh lord i have strange friends
- i am also strange. i have photographic evidence for this now
- i like the version of me that comes out when i travel. i will endeavor to make that version of me the full-time version
I actually got a few invitations to do things tonight (dinner & a bonfire at a Board member’s super attractive son’s camp on the lake - which is totes awkward because I have to work with his father or drinks with a coworker who I’m fairly sure is into me even after I outright said I don’t date coworkers) but none of them appeal to me so I’m going to work on my acrylic painting of the skyline from the Spanish Steps in Rome, make the gazpacho that I’ve been meaning to make this whole week, and online shop (aka daydream) for pretty dresses to wear on my vacation to New Orleans in a month (so freaking excited!!!).